Saturday, March 21, 2009

Unveiling me..

Tagged by:Ashma


1)I m lazy….haaaaaaaahhhhhmmmmm…

2)The only thing I hate –Bitter medicines .

3)Always keep my keys in non searchable area.

4)I love to be kissed rather than other way round….hehehe :-)

5)I m brave,but believe in the idea “Its okay to be afraid sometime” ;-) ……

6)I never say no to“Thums up” (Just love it)..Love to eat any kind of fruits & I m a complete foodie.

7)Chilly-------haaaaaaa…strictly NO NO …

8)I try to be weird whenever I get a chance.

9)I try not to waste foods..My maid just love to wash my cleaned dishes.

10)My Investment idea::Sometime take a heavy risk.

11)Really I love to be with older people ,love my dadi very much,also I have lot many older friends {Uncles & aunts(Age>60)}.

12)I just love rainy nights.

13)Don’t like arguments.but , always like to be a part of good dicussions.

14)Recently I have changed my idea about weight that “don’t be overly concerned with yr weight it is just a number”..(I shud thank my “sweetu” for that..BTW dear I m sure u wll never like a fat & big belly wala hubby)…

15)I don’t perform any kind of rituals ,but I m spritual (belive in “I m not a body but a soul created by supreme soul”).


16)I m not at all conscious bout my appearance,I want to change to this attitude right now….

17)Simply love gold.

18)Favorite subject ::Physics & maths.

19)I can do Bhangara 24*7*365..hehehe :-)..
About ‘salsa’—dying to learn it with my sweetuu..

20)Recent comment from a friend..
a)Irritating …
b)Annoying….

sometime I am …………


21)I really can’t remember the lyrics of my fav.song..But love to play them in my keyboard..

22)weaknesses::Churma with Kadhi,Gajar ka halwa & Hot Jalebi.

23) love Sundays..I try to take as many naps as I can..

24)At the end of the day::I thank to God for all that I have and simply pray.

25)The best part which I like the most about me is –I smile a lot with no valid reason :-)…



2 comments:

Ashwani said...

haan really no doubt in point 19 :)
25th is really d best part of u man :))

Ashma said...

:) good one honey!! Btw totally agree with #1 and thank god for #14.. :D